Already on li.st? Open in app.
First in a series of lists on the challenges of being a nurse
- •Mon - *sighhhh* OK I can do this!
- •Tues- omg I can't believe I'm doing this
- •Wed - Hump Day! crap, never mind
- •Hobby Lobby - probably took exactly 10 seconds to think up, plus the owners are a bunch of intolerant jerks (doesn't have anything to do with the name but worth mentioning)
- •Stor-U-Self - a local storage company. Grammar flies out the window.
- •Price Chopper - a grocery chain. Their logo is an axe hacking through a coin, which is too literal and also vaguely unsettling
- •She made me a first time Mom
- •Her relentless creative spirit
- •A genuine good person and friend
Inspired by my daughters list
- •Framed pixies poster in my bedroom
- •Giant CocaCola button at the top of my stairs
- •Vintage portrait of a lady wearing a Girl Scout uniform hanging over my fireplace
- •Chicken, if it's frozen, processed fish or fish sticks
- •Fish, if the chicken is undercooked and rubbery
- •Chicken, if it's catfish