WORKING 12 DAYS IN A ROW
First in a series of lists on the challenges of being a nurse
- •Mon - *sighhhh* OK I can do this!
- •Tues- omg I can't believe I'm doing this
- •Wed - Hump Day! crap, never mind
- •Thurs - am snippy with my scheduler and then feel guilty the rest of the day
- •Fri - TGI....shit!
- •Sat - Family: relaxin and doing fun stuff. Me: working goddammit
- •Sun - "at least you have a good job"..Shut up!
- •Mon - mmmmmffmffff (stuffing face with comfort food)
- •Tues - "we really appreciate your dedication"..SHADDUPP
- •Wed - shoot me
- •Thurs - feeling really really sorry for myself now
- •Fri - whuuuuummmppp (collapsing on bed). Will try to enjoy weekend but specter of yet another 5 days of work in a row in a short 48 hours looms large