Inspired by @semioccasional
- •Free food. This is the cheapest of the cheap but OH SO GOOD. Doesn't the food genuinely taste better just because there aren't any dollar signs attached to it?
- •Any new recipe. Cooking, baking, whatever. EXPERIMENTING IN THE KITCHEN IS AWESOME!
- •Finishing a really intense chapter in a mystery or thriller novel.
- •Cooking just enough so there are no leftovers and the container/pan is empty and all is well in this world!
- •Pretty little liars. It's my shit show and I am not ashamed.
- •Sleeping in on a weekday.
- •Waking up early and being productive on a weekend.
- •Hitting all green lights on the way home.
- •Finding money in my jacket pockets the first day of coat weather during the year!
- •Catching up with a friend for the first time in a long time.
- •When animals run up to you even though they don't know you. The ultimate stamp of animal approval. If a dog likes you, you are truly likable!