Movies I'm Most Looking Forward to in 2016
Inspired by @olivi_ahh
- •Finding Dory.I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS FOR TOO LONG.
- •Zootopia.OK can we just talk about Jason Bateman being a cool fox? AND THE SLOTHS IN THE TRAILER ARE SO FUNNY. STAHHHHPPP.
- •Dirty Grandpa.Ok ok I know, but do you see the stellar cast? And by that, I mean the two leading men.
- •Kung Fu Panda 3.Animated ftw.
- •How To Be Single.I love me some good chick flicks! Shoutout to my girl, Rebel Wilson!
- •Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.Just intrigued by seeing Tina Fey doing something out of the box!
- •Batman vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice.😮😮😮😮
- •My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.Aaahhhhh!!!!!! BUNDT CAKE!!!!!!!!
- •Mother's Day.So many favorites in that cast!
- •Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising.Can you tell I like Zac? But then there's Seth! And Rose!
- •Bourne 5.Much wait. Such impatience. So wow.
- •Why Him?Anything to see Bryan Cranston.
- •The Strangers 2.Thoroughly enjoyed 1.
- •Bad Moms.Now that Mila Kunis IS a mom!