Question to My Ladies!
IMPORTANT NEW YEAR'S EVE DOUBT!
- •Where do I get my dress? Going to an eve dance partayyyyyy!! Suggestions please!
- •I'm a cheap person and don't party much but I take very good care of my belongings and don't have a body that fluctuates in weight too much.
- •Preferably less than $60!
- •Thank you! 🙌🏽
- •Rent the Runway?Definitely has options under $60, great if you don't think you want to add another dress to your closet/want to wear a designer dress but not pay designer prices.Suggested by @macnchz
- •Modcloth! I swear by it.Suggested by @alligeeshow
- •Depending on how much you like shopping, all of my fancier dresses have been on the sale/clearance rack of major department stores. I got my prom dress from Bloomingdale's for $70, a NYE dress from Macy's for $18, and my graduation dress from Lord and Taylor for $40. It makes take a few tries but I'll never buy anything expensive not on sale.Suggested by @sesealyah