Stuff I'm Thankful for: 7/7
Last one; procrastinated again. I'm as ashamed as you are disappointed in me.
- •Advent calendars!A gift a day, it's a great thing to look forward to at the end of each day! Or a great thing to start off with if that's how you roll!
- •Crockpots.Seriously, I don't know what I would do without my crockpot. It has saved my flat ass repeatedly throughout grad school. There is nothing that can defeat you if you own a crockpot! I am crockpotwoman!
- •Winter clothing.I have no control when it comes to buying winter clothes. It's a serious obsession that cannot be stopped. This is where my money goes, this is why I'm broke all the time. I just bought 4 new jackets. BUT I am so ready to tackle this cold weather! I wore 3 layers yesterday AND looked cute. Queen.
- •My tutoring families.As a side gig to make extra money to pay for that winter clothing, I tutor middle and high schoolers in the evenings. I have been doing it for an year and a half now, and grew so close with them. They're my family here, and they take such good care of me. They have become friends on a personal level, and are truly some of the best people I have met.
- •Secret Santa email!I got mine, and initially got worried because my person had a handful of lists that were arguably not very helpful! But then, they actively tried to help me and I have a few ideas now and I'm so excited to build my package together!
- •Shravan.I'm dating this beautiful human who not only loves me in all my entirety, but works with me to be a better person. He doesn't feel the need to sugarcoat my setbacks, but at the same time, doesn't target me. He knows to work with me and help me become a better person, and I only hope I'm doing that for him. My relationship is filled with honesty and love.