Things That Make ME Uncomfortable
Inspired by @alishakurji
- •Wearing glasses when it's raining.
- •Fake dairy. CheezWhiz, Velveeta, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
- •When my mom doesn't text or call me back within an hour of me contacting her. My dad gets a longer grace period, I'm not sure why I have such double standards.
- •Expressing my love to the most important people in my life.
- •Consoling someone through a breakup.
- •Joking at the expense of someone else.
- •Religious leaders of all faiths.
- •Medical school.
- •Undercooked okra.
- •When the living room isn't reordered before going to bed. Use everything, just rearrange the pillows and coasters before signing off, it's not hard!
- •Extremely fast speakers.
- •When I see Muslim spelled as "Moslem."
- •Having to ask people for my money back or for my payment.
- •Overly crowded eateries.