Today Was a Good Day.
- •We met with friends for lunch.It was at an Indian restaurant which has native village food from south India (particularly, Tamil Nadu) on the weekends. It's served on a coconut leaf. It was spicy and delicious and so filling I swear I was going to burst open.
- •And then we top-golfed.Too golf is one of those things where you can genuinely enjoy being bad at it because that doesn't mean lesser amounts of fun.
- •And then we shopped for the last gift for my secret Santa.It is now finished and I'm shipping it out tomorrow! I'm so excited I could burst!
- •And then we went to go see lights!This neighborhood has a competition each year so you can imagine. I don't have better photos because I drove us.
- •I had made Nutella hot chocolate for the car ride to go see lights and it was yummmmm!
- •Now I'm in bed. Good night, list appers.