What I Ate This Weekend.
Austin, San Antonio, Dallas.
- •Someone paid for our drinks in a drive through. This has legit never happened to me before. Paying it forward is an amazing thing ☺️☺️👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- •Veggie hash with scrambled eggs
- •... And whole wheat toast.
- •With homemade butter and jam. Look at that butter. Just look at that.
- •Goat cheese, thyme, and honey ice cream. I can't tell you how divine this flavor, or this ice cream shop, are.
- •Donut burgers and donut desserts! If you're in Austin, you must try Gourdough's!
- •Coffee before the drive... From a coffee truck!
- •And some breakfast tacos! But I forgot the picture. Darn! But food trucks! And AMAZING TACOS.
- •Breakfast tacos at 1145p :)
- •I had Thai food too, on Sunday at 2p, and I was so hungry since I hadn't eaten anything till then, that I forgot to take a photo again!