Why did you do this, @list?
- •I get the need change, I'm all for embracing change. This reaction isn't because I'm upset you switched it up.
- •But what makes this logo better than the old one? It's a dot!
- •The old logo was a) a list, 2) in the shade of blue ink a normal pen on anyone's desk would be, and 3) the letter L.
- •I mean it's just a dot. Like who writes in a circle to even justify the shape???
- •And the ink. It's a unique color in the pen world, my friend! A pen in that color is not as commonly found on a random desk!
- •And what is li.st? Like why are we breaking up the word in two? If anything, your users are profound writers who have such a grasp of the English language, regardless of who they are and where they are from. This app is a celebration of communal talent of using words. Breaking up "list" seems counterintuitive to me?
- •It's not like I'm quitting because of your new icon or anything but the old one was 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽💯💯💯 in listapp language.
- •RIP old icon.
- •PS - I used that logo on one of my secret Santa things and it's no longer relevant, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't bitter about that!