Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •That's all I have to say at the moment.
In chronological orsee
- 1.Jonas Brothers, 2008Openers: Avril Lavigne and Demo Lovato
- 2.OAR, 2009Opener: Matt Nathanson
- 3.John Mayer, 2010Opener: Train
- •I love my friends and I love my boyfriend and we all do have a really great time together
- •But it feels like every Saturday night we do the same thing
- •We go to the same house, drink too much (lot of games), go home, eat too much, then pass out.
- •Does anyone else love the taste of water from Dixie Cups?
- •For some reason, it just tastes better.
- •When I let other people alone make decisions that were my decisions to make.Things could be very different now if I had.
- •When I was a too-cool-teenager to spend quality time with my family willinglyNow I want to spend time with them but the dynamic that used to be there is gone and I'm forgetting what everyone was like before my mom got sick and when my grandma was here and everything was simpler.
- •When I pushed my sister away for dating someone I am not fond ofJust because I don't like him doesn't mean he can't possibly make her happy. I should see him for how he makes her feel, not how he makes me feel (annoyed).
- •When I cut off my best friends because I didn't want to open up about what I was going throughIt's probably a time I needed them the most but chose to isolate myself instead.
- •So, you know how ginger is universally known to alleviate nausea?
- •When you eat ten pounds of ginger snaps, the opposite happens.
- •Thanks, Trader Joes.
- •In 2013, my old school had @bjnovak come do a standup showIt was probably one of the few exciting things to happen at The College at Brockport, ever.
- •The week leading up to the show they had a bunch of different things going on to win front row seats and meet-and-greets.Being the hardcore Office fan that I am, I went to BJ Novak trivia night and won front row seats.
- •The show was fabulous.Duh.
- •Carrying around a sign that resembles a stop sign that reads "NEW SUBJECT, PLEASE" to hold up in order to avoid talking to my aunts and uncles about my plans for the future, etc.