THINGS THAT I LOVED ABOUT TONIGHT'S ARROW
Episode 406, aka the episode that BROKE MY FEELINGS
- •Oliver going to the office just to make sure Felicity is coming home
- •Curtis reminding himself that he is married and Oliver is straight. Multiple times.
- •Felicity being determined AF to save people
- •Oliver's "but what did I do?" Puppy dog face
- •Mama Smoak reminding us there's always make up sex to look forward to
- •Felicity Smoak owning up that she's afraid she's lost herself in a man/relationship
- •Oliver spending some quality time explaining his woes to his bro #mybrotp
- •Diggle being the best #Olicity shipper OF ALL TIME.
- •The Canaries and Queens being seamlessly unconquerable together
- •Mama Smoak being flawless as she sees right through her daughter's insecurities
- •"He's lost himself in you too." YES MAMA SMOAK YAAAAAAAASSS
- •Oliver laying in bed shirtless and JOURNALING. THE MAN JOURNALS. SHIRTLESSLY.
- •Felicity thanking Oliver for being so understanding while she freaked out (BECAUSE HE WAS THE MOST SUPPORTIVE BAE EVER) and Oliver admitting he's not always the best listener #thisishowyouotp
- •"We're gonna be fine."
- •Felicity sinking into Oliver as his arms come up tightly around her *dies*