AN IDEAL SATURDAY 💕
What I wish I had planned for the day 💭
- •Wake up well-rested without an alarm but it's still earlyLike 8:30
- •Stay in bed for another twenty minutes cuddling with a tall, handsome lover listening to the rain, talking about what we want to do that day.He doesn't just say, "whatever you want," but has an opinion.
- •We get up & he makes coffee and toast for us while I get ready. We pack up the car and are out of the house by 10:30 a.m.
- •Arrive at the beach 30 minutes later - no rain, still a little overcast but warm. We stopped to get tea and crepes on the way 😊We spend the next two hours on the beach eating, ready, talking, listening to music.
- •On the way home from the beach we stop to shop a little.We go to a record store: they have Deja Entendu for $25! No way! Then we find a beachy boutique with one-of-a-kind clothes and jewelry.
- •I'm a little worn out from all that, so we go home and rest.We lay on the couch, start watching The Office or Gilmore Girls and have afternoon sex. We don't need a nap because we slept so well the night before.
- •We shower and decide to go out to a nice Italian dinner.He suggests that we take an uber so that we can order a bottle of wine and not worry about driving safely. Obviously, guy.
- •The food is amazing, I'm wine-drunk and happy-tired, we come home and go right to bed 💓