SEXIST BULLSHIT THAT IS NOT OKAY!!!
Same shit, different fucking day amiright 😤😤😤😡😡😡
- •Suggesting a women is pregnant every time she's sickMy FATHER does this every. single. time.
- •Calling two girls sluts if they make out with the same guy but saying, "it's okay," to the guy, because he's a guyOl' faithful
- •Saying, "Are you pregnant, you seem a little hormonal" when a woman gets madThis was a "joke" and to that I say you can get the fuck out of here and go play in the street how's that for a joke
- •Patting me and calling me dramatic when I get angry about your sexist bullshitI will fucking murder you right fucking now
- •There are so many more but I am so livid rn
- •"Wow, someone's on their period"IF ONE MORE CRUSTY WHITE MAN SAYS THIS TO ME I AM GOING TO RIP OUT MY PAD AND SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATSuggested by @lesbian
- •"Girls can't drive!!!"FYI: when I run over you with a car it will be on purpose, ya feel?Suggested by @MayaML
- •When u were a kid and the teacher would be like "I need two strong boys to carry something for me" BYESuggested by @lesbian
- •"That's a woman's job"In terms of ANYTHING involving the home. ✋Suggested by @ashlee
- •Being ignored in conversation😤Being talked over. 😤 Being interrupted more often then men in the same conversation (sometimes people are just interrupters, sometimes people just interrupt women). 😤Having questions/conversations that should pertain to you being directed at a male friend/partner (ie Salespeople!!!) 😤Being treated with less respect in a conversation than your male friend/partnerSuggested by @kbon
- •Calm downI'm not yelling. I'm not interrupting. You're not listening. You're not hearing what you want to hear.Suggested by @aida
- •Trying to talk to any professional person on the phone everImmediate condescension😡😤eat my poopSuggested by @lindsayrczk
- •When men direct all conversation to the men present and ignore the womenA waiter once basically ignored my mom and I and directed all his speech toward my dad. It's not a super obvious form of sexism, but I see it all the time. When the waiter left, my dad said he didn't like how the waiter behaved. Love my dad ❤️Suggested by @lmao
- •Insinuating your career / education might "intimidate" guys.No one is telling my brother that pursuing his dreams might make it "harder to find the one."Suggested by @rebeccaroanoke