WHERE I'VE BEEN ...
The darling @TQ noticed I haven't listed in awhile and I decided to share a little 💓
- •I have been MIA lately because in the last three weeks or so:
- •I have had two deaths in the familyThat this amount of grief can happen at once is incredibly unfair, but I keep reminding myself so many others have it so much worse.
- •I found out I am graduating college a semester earlySo now it is this December! Ah! 🙈🙈🙈
- •And will therefore have to figure out where I'm going to live much sooner
- •And have to decide about grad school much, much sooner. Like now.And somehow study and take the GRE while I'm cramming in my final classes and chwjsiwbxhhxjwksicjensbqnsjdbsb
- •I broke up with my boyfriend of four years.And best friend/family of almost ten years
- •I met a new boy that I experienced the most intense spark with.We drove six hours to Vegas and talked non-stop. Didn't even turn on the radio. Four hours in we realized we already felt like a couple. 🙃
- •My best friend is getting married in 17 daysI'm the maid of honor!
- •I am so behind in school I could dieBut I won't. I'm catching up. I got this!
- •So you could say I've been a little busy...
- •And once I have had time to process it all, I will list what I've learned and maybe expand on some of it.
- •But for now I wanna say the main takeaways:
- •1) If you're not happy with what you're doing, you shouldn't do it anymore"Life's too short" is a cliché for a reason. It's too real.
- •2) The people we love make life so worth it and so perfect even when everything seems awfulI have literally sat and happy cried over and over during this time about how lucky I am to have the friends and family that I do. I have been so well taken care of and am incredibly lucky.
- •Love y'all.