I love to snack, and I like to think I'm pretty good at it. Here are my favs:
- •Avocado-hummus halves.Cut an avocado in half, remove the pit. Fill the middle with hummus. Drizzle with olive oil, scoop out with crackers. BAM.
- •Popcorn with coconut oil, sea salt & cracked black pepper.
- •Graham crackers with peanut butter, banana slices & honey.Why are graham crackers so magical? Why? This was a childhood snack combo and it makes me happy every time I eat it.
- •Chocolate chip cookie dough Quest Bars.If I really want cookie dough ice cream but am trying to be healthy (UGH), I'll cut these up and put them in Greek yogurt. Not the same (obv) but it does the trick in a pinch.
- •Dark chocolate.I keep my bars in the freezer. Frozen dark chocolate chips are also 👌.
- •This granola: https://crunchyradish.squarespace.com/thecrunchyradish/2015/9/17/pumpkin-spiced-and-everything-nice-granolaI have zero portion control when it comes to granola, but with this stuff it's okay! The pumpkin and maple syrup also helps give it those desirable clusters that are so hard to get when you make it yourself.
- •Snap-Pea crisps.Can't stop eating these either, but hey! It's basically a vegetable.
- •SeaStack cheese, spread on radishes.My dad's cheese drawer is always filled with odds and ends of various treasures. When I'm home, this becomes a go-to snack. SeaStack is the ultimate creamy treat with a salty, earthy rind, and I rarely buy it for myself because it's a little $$. But when I DO buy it, I love my life.