I MADE THIS TONIGHT AND YOU SHOULD TOO
- •It was so good and SO. EASY.
- •Perfect for a date night (CC: @gabimoskowitz's list on How To Trick a Guy into Falling in Love With You).You can be all, oh this? It wasn't even a thing. And he'll be like, marry me.
- •Or screw the guy, make it for yourself (and epic leftovers).You deserve it.
- •Side bonus: I got to stroll into the "Old Boy's Club"-style Greek butcher in my neighborhood and breezily order some badass meat.Threw a casual "oh yeah, would you mind just chopping the shoulder into eight pieces?" in there like I did it all the time and felt vv cool
- •The whole meal - prep time included - takes about an hour.(But no one else has to know)
- •Throw in a good bottle of wine and some sautéed veggies and you officially are your own hero.