MOVIES I'LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY'RE ON TV
- •A League of Their OwnGuaranteed cry-inducer.
- •Remember the TitansHow dare you with your inspirational montages. And your amazing soul-music score. And tiny Hayden Panettiere. HOW DARE YOU.
- •SIDE NOTE:[If Tom Hanks and Denzel ever team up for a sports-themed inspirational movie I might actually cry out ALL my tears.]
- •BridesmaidsStill have to leave the room during the food poisoning scene.
- •TitanicDef room for two on that door, Rose.
- •The MummyEgyptian history AND Brendan Fraser's 90s haircut? Yes please forever.
- •Terminator 2: Judgement DayThis isn't on nearly enough.