TEXTS I'VE GOTTEN FROM MY BROTHER SINCE HE MOVED TO KOREA
My little brother: editor by day, accidental model by night. Living the dream.
- •"I can call you now or in like 10 hours?"
- •"Currently in a love motel paid for by Korean public access TV. Tomorrow am spending the day on an island talking about how a Korean general I learned about yesterday has long been my hero"
- •"Well Sarah, you know what we have to do. We have to kill him. We have to kill him and make it look like an accident."
- •THIS PICTURE THAT PROVES OREO O'S CEREAL STILL EXISTS.
- •"My phone drowned at a pool party when I was wrestling with an Argentinian male model"
- •"I'm on a tiny island right now but I'll be back tomorrow"
- •And this:
- •"Ordered kale online and didn't read the quantity. Turns out 5 kg is a lot of kale."
- •Which led to this:Google-translated note from the shipper.
- •And then, of course, there was this:No context necessary.