THINGS I'VE CARRIED ON PLANES
Points for creativity?
- •A frying pan.This is real and was really awkward at security.
- •Tons of misshapen Tupperware.
- •An electric tea-kettle.Sensing a kitchen theme? So did the people at LaGuardia.
- •An alarm clock, inside my pillowcase.I vaguely remember standing in line at the check-in and worrying they would take it from me.
- •A Listerine bottle filled with vodka.#college
- •One high-heel.
- •A huge bag of rolled oats.WHAT IF THEY DON'T HAVE OATMEAL THERE????
- •On that note...Snacks. So so so many snacks.