Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
- •Shawshank RedemptionBecause, Morgan Freeman
- •Bull DurhamSo quotable. How can I not say "They are dealing with a lot of shit" every time there is a meeting on the mound during any baseball game?!
- •Foul PlayBeware of the little people!
- •Ocean's ElevenGave me the hope that one day I'll be standing in front of an elevator, the doors will open, and tuxedo-clad George Clooney and Brad Pitt will be standing inside ready to greet me.
- •Seems Like Old TimesEven more quotable than Bull Durham. "Eat the chicken, Fred." "That's why I voted for you, Stanley." "Or here. Here's good. I like here a lot." "That, and a big truck." I could go on and on.
- •Major LeagueI guess funny baseball movies, and Goldie Hawn/Chevy Chase movies, are my favorites.
- •Prince of TidesPerfection