- •When you catch someone staring at you and keep awkwardly looking to see if they're still staring - Thoughts of the person I'm staring at
- •When you genuinely love something but don't want to be labeled as typical- Thoughts of every white girl who wears Uggs but hates Starbucks
- •When you say something so many times it starts to sound fake- Thoughts of every American hoping if they say 'Trump is president' enough, eventually it won't be true
- •When you draw a clear line but most people see it as a suggestion- Thoughts of a bus driver stating once again 'behind the line please'
- •When you reminisce about that tropical vacation from 2008- Thoughts of a wired, too-far-gone Facebook stalker at 3am
- •When you realize who's really there for you when you need them most- Thoughts of a recent graduate halfway through binge watching Friends