Shows I Love to Re-watch but Mostly Fall Asleep to
These are shows in my Netflix queue I turn on every night as I go to bed so that I can fall asleep. If it's a show I haven't seen before, I will be tempted to stay awake and watch it. I have gone through all seasons of each of these shows at least six times so it is safe to pass out mid episode.
- •30 RockEpisode that still makes me laugh out loud: When Jack and Liz go to Kenneth's hometown to find a new actor for TGS and Liz gets sick from chuckle.
- •The Office (U.S.)Lol episode: Tie between Michael outing Oscar or Dwight's concussion.
- •Bob's BurgersLol episode: Lynn goes on a crash diet
- •FrasierLol episode: Too many choices! Anything with Niles' physical comedy is a scene stealer.
- •The West WingI don't watch this show for laughs, although there are some great lines for Josh.
- •Raising HopeLol episode: Sabrina explains germs to the Chances.
- •Parks and RecreationLol episode: Snakejuice
- •Family GuyLol episode: When Peter passes around ipecac to see who can last the longest without vomiting. Or just about any episode.
- •ArcherLol episode: The mission on the blimp.
- •Arrested DevelopmentLol episode: Too hard to decide. Probably Bringing Up Buster where he has to spend the day with Michael.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtLol episode: Titus' Lion King off Broadway show
- •CosmosNo laughs, just the sweet, sweet narration of Neil Degrasse Tyson.
- •How I Met Your MotherLol episode: When Ted finds out Lily broke up him and Robin. And how great was the casting for The Mother by the way?