A SAMPLE OF BOOKS I READ THIS YEAR...
Up until the age of 18, I'd always had my head in the books. I'm not entirely sure why I stopped. This year I decided I was going to read as much as possible. I'm up to book 22 so far and below is just a sample of what i've read this year. My Amazon and iBooks wishlist are growing by the day and currently stand at over 2000.
- •Copywriting: Successful Writing for Design, Advertising and Marketing
- •Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
- •Leaders Eat Last
- •Pharrell: Places and Spaces I've Been
- •The Big 3D Book of Breasts - this was a gift. Honest.
- •Tipping Point / Blink / Outliers
- •Keith Haring