WHAT I'VE DONE IN 2015 SO FAR...
The last couple of years haven't been the best. Sure there was good times, the best of times, if only someone has told me. But this year I picked up, moved along and paid attention - to the good stuff. Someone asked me the other day, where has the year gone and it got me thinking about the things I hoped to accomplish this year, plus a few more:
- 1.Left a job I hated.
- 2.Got a job I wanted.
- 3.Cleared my debt.
- 4.Looked at cars (I'm off to pick mine up this week.)
- 5.Stopped smoking (my friends will say I've only stopped smoking my own cigarettes - this isn't true.)
- 6.Booked a holiday (so this may be a little late and I don't go until 2016, but it was worth waiting for.)
- 7.Repaired burnt bridges (this one is ongoing.)
- 8.Work on my TV show idea (3-5 Working Days Later) - again this is work in progress. I'm a little reluctant to ask for help as I don't know anyone that could share the same vision of Hell that I have.
- 9.Update - I learnt on 15.10.15, it is best to not look back. Things that might have been, went by the wayside for a reason. It's best to move on and wait and see if they come around again.