REALLY IMPORTANT THINGS I NEED TO START ASKING ON A FIRST DATE
Inspired by @JennyJLee The last batch of questions are taken from 36 Questions to Fall in Love.
- •How do you feel about living abroad?
- •Would you ever move out of state for a new job? Are you satisfied with your career trajectory?
- •Are you an adventurous eater? How do you feel about raw seafood?
- •Are you prone to staying within your comfort zone or are you open to new experiences and seek them out?
- •What's your preferred communication style?
- •How's your relationship with your parents and family? Are you close?
- •What's one of the happiest moments you can recall? And one of the saddest?
- •What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
- •If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- •Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- •What do you value most in a friendship?
- •If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?