Dogs That Don't Belong To Me That I Wish I Kidnapped: Part II
This is the new and slightly improved version of this list from my early days on here: Dogs That Don't Belong to ME That I've Regretted Not Kidnapping
- •Wet dog I met kayaking that tried to come aboard.
- •Random puppy from a Guiding Eyes For The Blind litter when my friend worked there.
- •Hank. Bulldogs are awesome, this one in particular.
- •This was a police Bloodhound that really liked me. I did not have drugs on me.
- •Thai Ridgeback! My friends neighbors had to of these. They feel like they have dinosaur skin.
- •This little piece of crap who thought he was a human.
- •My old coworker's three legged dog that was way cooler than her.
- •My friend's dogs I dogsit that demand they sleep with you.
- •Kenai, Timmy, and Scooby (and a Steve).
- •Willie, my best dog friend.