Get Stoned and Listen to These
Put down the burrito and put one of these albums on.
- •Maggot Brain by FunkadelicThe opening track is a ten minute Eddie Hazel guitar solo.
- •Floating Coffin by Thee Oh SeesIt's like someone was playing garage rock and then decided to turn the garage upside down.
- •You in Reverse by Built to SpillThe end of "Changes" is going to crash into you like a semi.
- •Animals by Pink FloydThis is a super obvious choice, but you can be cliche once in a while. Maybe it isn't that obvious because people typically say Dark Side of the Moon.
- •Pink Moon by Nick DrakeOnly put this on if you're okay with falling asleep, and I don't mean that as an insult to Nick Drake.