Things Most People Don't Know About ME
Most people could include almost everyone, so hopefully this isn't too difficult.
- •I was a bicycle mechanic for a year after college. Thanks, recession.
- •I took four years of Italian but I barely remember it. Far more likely to be interspersing my English with German.
- •I regrettably identified as a libertarian for a brief period of my life.
- •I broke my nose three times. One was from an accident sexual in nature.
- •I had between 2 and 5 dogs at all times growing up.
- •I dislike when people don't believe that my tattoos have no meanings.
- •I cooked in restaurants for 5 years.
- •I totaled my first car.
- •I do a crossword puzzle every night before bed.