MY 2016 IN NUMBERS: A PROJECTION
Nothing like predicting your year after a fourth of it has passed. Oh well!
- •Weddings I'll avoid attending: 2
- •(New) states I will visit: 5
- •Times I will use my passport: 3
- •Flights I'll be on: 10
- •Relationships close to me that will end: 3But really hoping for 4...you know who you are
- •Jobs I'll apply to: 57God only knows
- •Jobs I'll get: 2ishLooking at you Guglhupf of Durham NC, part time bakery love
- •Movies I'll see in theaters: 12But 80% in the last 3 months of the year
- •Books I'll read: 24Audiobooks count, right??
- •TV shows I'll binge watch: 15
- •TV shows I'll actually binge watch, if I'm predicting honestly: 30?A mix of old and new, watching for the first time and rewatching for the 7th. TV IS LIFE.
- •Weeks I'll spend lounging on my brother's couch in London having no care in the world: 6
- •Time I'll spend mourning the life in Helena I'm leaving behind: all year long
- •Time I'll spend anxious for new beginnings: all year long
- •Let's (keep) do(ing) it, 2016!