Things I Would Rather Be Doing At This Moment Instead of Writing
It's been one of those days where I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. Like I'm throwing words at the page and watching them slowly slide off into a puddle. I'm not accomplishing enough and definitely not fast enough. Gah! So here, have this list instead! 😁 I would rather be...
- •Watching the new season of #Longmire!
- •Reading Cherie Priest's new and awesome-sounding ghost book, The Family Plot.
- •Searching for more adorable GIFs of Bob Morley.He is so cute!
- •Cleaning out this container of highly questionable potato salad. ☹️
- •Knitting! My scarf for PADS (McHenry county homeless shelter) is almost done. Yay!
- •Cleaning out THIS container of highly questionable potato salad. 😣We really need to do better at cleaning out the fridge.
- •All right, that's enough procrastinating. Back to Chapter Seventeen. 🤓