around the world in 37 days.
- •July 18: flew from New York to Los Angeles.after doing Fallon, a Vevo event and a Z100 show
- •July 22: flew to Seoul, South Korea.for a festival. been craving Korean BBQ ever since.
- •July 23: flew to Tokyo, Japan.for another festival. and for sushi. I had always wanted to go to Japan and being there was a dream come true.
- •July 26: flew to Christchurch, New Zealand.to start our NZ/Australia tour.
- •July 29: flew to Auckland, New Zealand.for two shows!
- •August 01: flew to Sydney, Australia.
- •August 04: travelled to Canberra.
- •August 05: flew to Brisbane.where I went to a koala sanctuary and hugged Rodney the koala.
- •August 07: traveled to Woollongong.where my friend brought me a puppy and we immediately became best friends. I miss this dog.
- •August 08: flew to Melbourne.where we threw an epic, gay dance party to celebrate the anniversary of troye's coming out.
- •August 10: flew to Adelaide.
- •August 12: flew to Perth.for our last Australian show the next day.
- •August 14: flew to London (by way of Dubai).explored the city with the incredible man who flew across an ocean to bridge the distance while I'm on tour.
- •August 17 + 18: took a train between London & Paris (and back to London).went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. explored. ate incredible French food. went to the louvre.
- •August 24: flew to New York.landed back at JFK after 34 days out of America.
- •// what an amazing five weeks it has been, but oh am I so happy to be back in the United States.