current favorite songs.
because I have a lot of actual feelings that I want to post about but this seems like a better thing to post after not being on here in two months.
- •i hate u, I love u - gnash.dear god we have all experienced something like this. it is beautiful and painful and I listen to it on repeat for literal hours.
- •all in my head (flex) - fifth harmony.fifth harmony is so good. we blast this one in the dressing room pre show to get excited.
- •be the one - dua lipa.dua lipa is opening for half of our fall tour and I'm really stoked. this song is also a kick in the heart.
- •wild - troye sivan ft. alessia cara.yung alessia is such a queen and she gives one of her best vocal performances ever on this song. plus the lyrics in her verse are 💯👌🏼.
- •boyz n poizn- phoebe ryan.the queen does it again. one of my favorite lyricists right now because v relatable.
- •ole - john newman.so different. so fun.
- •hurts so good / paper thin / jump - astrid s.another yung queen. relatable songs. amazing voice. stellar live. she opened for Troye on our European tour earlier this year and is opening half of our upcoming US tour.
- •don't let me down - the chainsmokers ft. daya.don't know why, just super obsessed with this one.
- •heathens - twentyonepilots.such a jam.
- •thinkin bout you - frank ocean.okay this one isn't new but until he releases a new album, I'll keep listening to channel orange and nostalgia ultra, thank you very much.
- •cake by the ocean - dnce.I have no idea why I like this song. it's so bad but it's so good.
- •overwhelming - jon bellion.this one reminds me of driving up mullholland drive with @Debby a few months ago with her singing it to me while I listened to it for the first time, and that memory makes me happy.
- •// update as of august 26th
- •closer - the chainsmokers featuring halsey.holy shit this song is so good. I think I'd be okay if this is the last song I ever heard.