literally verbatim: debby edition.
because payback is necessary.
- •"we're kind of bachelors."regarding our love lives.
- •"it's just a bunch of strong ass independent girl power bitches who don't need no man, who are just trying to stop being sad."
- •"if she could live with me for four months, she could for sure put up with you in a social setting."
- •"After you called me a c*nt I wanted to put peanut butter all over your face."(Debby thinks proper punishment for my foul mouth = sending me into anaphylactic shock.)
- •"this is shaping up to be a good night even though it's only the afternoon."
- •"Couples massage?"
- •"from literature."
- •"my type is crayola hair."
- •"I didn't have eyeliner so I borrowed a sharpie from the PR girl."
- •"Anthony was there. I recognized him because he looked like Anthony."how @Debby recognizes people in the audience. cc @anthonyli
- •"I'm yelping bingo."
- •"every time you text me, I crave sushi."honestly this might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
- •"I just typed 'yelp' in to tumblr. I'm doing life wrong."
- •"we used to make such good lists. do you want to spend the day together?"
- •"i know the tip is included, but do you have to tip extra if you cry?"
- •"google 'Justin Trudeau bubble butt.' i am VERY into politics lately."
- •"if i had a stripper gram show up but it was just storm troopers there to play video games, he'd be the most excited boy."