Favorite Opi Colors
I love OPI's Soak-Off Gel and the way they keep producing different colors because I'm selective about the colors I have to stare at for weeks at a time.
- 1.Lost My Bikini in Molokini
- 2.My Dogsled is a Hybrid
- 3.You Don't Know JacquesNo photo for this one, but it looks like chocolate milk and has a tinge of copper in the sun.
- 4.Princesses RuleClear with tiny pink sparkle-shimmer. Sometimes, I like to layer it over other colors to add shimmer.
- 5.You're Such a BudaPestA bluish-lavender with no shimmer or sparkles.
- 6.Hawaiian OrchidAn almost-translucent pink. It takes several layers of the gel to make it look like I'm wearing nail color. One or two coats make my nails look healthy and shiny without noticeable color.
- 7.C.I.A. Color Is AwesomeA dark blue-with-maybe-a-hint-of-green, this has become a new favorite over the winter.