- •MoaningThe science on this one is imperfect but I swear to God if you can't do anything but toss and turn and moan, you're still doing something.
- •Hair of the DogI know this works but sometimes I can't even get myself to drink that morning after beer.
- •Huey Lewis music videosI have fifteen different Huey Lewis music videos in my iTunes library that I forget about until I'm hungover and then I remember the soothing cinematic treats that await me. They don't make 'em like this anymore.
- •IV clinicThe day @jackd got married was one of the most hungover of my life but I went to an IV clinic in Chicago that turned everything around. Why is this not available everywhere? Also, anyone know a place in LA that offers these? Dehydration is the real cause of a hangover and there's nothing like a saline bag to make you feel 💯 in no time.
- •WeedAlmost as effective as an IV clinic
- •GolfI don't care about golf at all but Jim Nantz's voice is incredibly soothing. Also all that nice green grass is great for dozing off to.
- •NCIS marathonMark Harmon is the human form of Xanax.
- •SleepBasically your only real hope of getting through the hangover. Sometimes very hard to achieve.
- •AdvilBonus points if you take these the night before. I rarely remember to do that.
- •Pull the triggerA skill I lack but I know for many this works.
- •Interspecies friendship videos on YouTubeThese are effective for any ailment really. There's nothing like seeing an elephant and a dog who are best friends to make you feel a smidge less terrible than you did a minute ago.
- •Diet CokeArguably as bad for you as alcohol but give me that carbonated aspartame alllllll day please and thank you.
- •Declare "I'm never drinking again!"Makes you feel better for about a minute, even if you know you're going to do it all over again next weekend.
- •A dirty chaiEven better, drink it while taking a hot shower.Suggested by @EricElkins