Highlights from the last week or so because it's been a minute.
- •I spent time with a real life pet detective.I'm gonna have to make a separate list about some of the insane missing pet related information I now have. Her name was Londa, that's gotta be short for Yolanda, right? Didn't get a chance to confirm this but still thinking about it.
- •My show made its Upfronts debut.It was one of those "pinch me" moments, seeing the CW president talk about this little old web show @TheMattCatt and I put a lot of blood, sweat, and at least one all-nighter into.
- •I went to a Mad Men themed birthday party and I watched the finale of Mad Men.This is only remarkable in that I may be the only person in LA who does not watch the show, nor care about the show. I didn't know what to wear to the party and ended up looking more like I just walked out of a Limited in 1997 rather than the "late 60s free spirited chick" vibe I was going for. OK I didn't actually watch the whole finale I watched twenty minutes and proclaimed "BUT WHY ARE THOSE MEN SO MAD!" and went to bed.
- •I ran into @Debby en route to a meeting. She is the nicest. She was also dressed like a bumblebee.It was a Wednesday at 11 and all parties involved were working.
- •I saw Mad Max: Fury RoadFURIOSAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- •I made four batches of cookies.Two chocolate chip, two peanut butter chocolate chip.
- •@daveholmes and I went to the New Kids on the Block show.And it was AMAZING and everyone should go read Dave's recap (here: http://bit.ly/1Jvnjcv ) and also my ears are still ringing.
- •I went to the City of Industry.If you don't know anything about this place that storybook title makes it sound sort of glamorous. It's not.
- •I ate a really tasty hot dog in a pretzel bun.And a great tequila cocktail but honestly anytime there's pretzel bread I find that more exciting than whatever else is going on.
- •I bought a new pair of Vans.Embracing my inner sk8r gurl with the black, classic lace-up sneakers.
- •I drew in some coloring books.cc: @videodrew who gave me the hot tip on the adult coloring book scene.
- •I deleted Tinder, downloaded Bumble and then declared I was done with online dating, all in the span of ten minutes.This will last, well let's see... I'm gonna guess I'll be back on Tinder by the end of the month.
- •I watched a lot of basketball.
- •I snuggled a puppy.
- •I thought about stealing the puppy.
- •I didn't steal the puppy.