MY FAVORITE WILL THEY/WONT THEY COUPLES IN TV HISTORY
I ship it.
- 1.Mulder and Scully (THE X-FILES)The first TV show I fell in love with and the first TV characters I fangirled hard over. Fun fact: the entire notion of "shipping" started with X-Files fans (X-Philes) who incessantly discussed the UST aka unresolved sexual tension in the MSR aka the Mulder Scully RelationSHIP in AOL chatrooms in the late '90s. My screen name was XFille because I thought it was a clever twist on the show's title and the French word for girl but what I soon learned was that most people thought it was porn.
- 2.Ross and Rachel (FRIENDS)
- 3.Buffy and Angel (BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER)By the way I am not anti-Spuffy. Spike was great, but like OMG ANGEL!!!!!
- 4.Booth and Brennan (BONES)Congrats to David Boreanaz for being on here twice, you've had quite the career!
- 5.Sydney and Vaughn (ALIAS)
- 6.Tony and Ziva (NCIS)Ahh! Yes! I watch this show! It's not just your grandparents in Florida!
- 7.Josh and Donna (THE WEST WING)
- 8.Jim and Pam (THE OFFICE)
- 9.Mal and Inara (FIREFLY)The only duo on this list who never ended up getting together or at least making out.
- 10.Starbuck and Apollo (BATTLESTAR GALACTICA)Katee Sackhoff and Jamie Bamber were hottttt
- 11.Veronica and Logan (VERONICA MARS)
- 12.Mark and Addison (GREY'S ANATOMY)Controversial pick I know!!! I was all about these two. I'm glad Addison broke up her marriage to Derek with McSteamy! You should be too, Meredith because I think you guys are like married now but then again I haven't watched this show since season three...
- 13.Tony Almeida and Michelle from 24Suggested by @Mary
- 14.The O.G. will they / won't they, Sam + Diane (CHEERS)Suggested by @jackd