SNACKS THAT I INVENTED
I don't know that I invented all of these but I like to pretend I did. Most were out of necessity/munchies. Many I continue to eat. @sophia thank you for recognizing my love of snacks, any overlap?
- •String cheese unstrung and delicately placed on water table crackers
- •Microwaved chocolate chips & spoonful of peanut butter in a coffee mug
- •Peppered salami on pretzel crisps
- •Homemade McDonald's Chicken McNuggets with Sweet & Sour sauceMicrowave a breaded chicken patty, cut it into nugget shapes, keep extra packets of sweet & sour on hand, et voila!
- •Weed honey and cookie butter on a cinnamon graham cracker
- •Pretzel crisp nachos
- •Eggo waffle, ice cream and magic shell chocolate sauce over the whole thing
- •Sliver of a turkey cold cut on a tortilla chipI never said these were all going to be delicious, but this is weirdly delicious
- •Peanut Butter, Honey, and Chocolate Chips on a rice cake
- •Hot chocolate with chocolate chips
- •Just like, a bag of chocolate chips. I keep one in the freezer at all times. Semi-sweet morsels only, obviously.
- •Salt on carrots
- •Rice cake nachos
- •Special eggs: melt Tabasco sauce in butter, add celery salt, Italian seasoning, fry them over medium, enjoy on sourdough toast. Heaven.
- •ZK on set invention: cucumber or celery in a cup. Toss with soy sauce and sirracha/other spice. Maybe add lime juice. Eat. Repeat.Suggested by @zoe
- •Don't forget: peanut butter jar with spoon.Suggested by @evan