STONED PRE-BEDTIME THOUGHTS
Lights out list-making. BTW I have decided to embrace numbers vs. bullet points. Strongly recommend it.
- •I love my bed maybe more than most people and also I never want to share it with anyone ever it is amazingAn upside to being single.
- •Sometimes I think that what I really want is to just get married and then have some kids and be a stay-at-home Mom and amazing wife and keep a great home for my familyBut I feel like I'm not allowed to say this, or really think it, or really even want it -- but what if I do?
- •Is ListApp real? Is it some kind of group therapy experiment? Are we being punked? Remember when MTV tried to bring back Punk'd without Ashton Kutcher? Is catfishing the new punking?
- •Tea lights are great because you can just let them burn out on their own which is a relief if you like to sleep by candlelight but also not burn down your house.HOT TIP for my fellow crystal-loving friends: Himalayan salt crystal candle holders take tea lights so they're good for you and you can leave them lit. I fall asleep to five of them every night and it's maaaaaaagic. ✨🔮🔮🔮✨
- •I need to get out moreJust in general
- •That new VH1 show Barely Famous with Erin and Sara Foster is 💯Loving it. Vh1 is killing the game these days.
- •What is it like to have a sister? I am fascinated by sisters!This is the reason I started watching the Kardashians. (Or as my brother says - I Keep up). And yeah I love having an older brother but sometimes I observe sisters together and feel like I'm missing out on something and I just want to know what it's like.
- •Should I get another Betta fish? I think Haruki Murakami (my last fish) has been dead for a few months now, so maybe it's time?🐠
- •I wish I could live inside Haruki Murakami's brain. (The author, not the fish).
- •I wonder if anyone is living inside my brain.
- •Let's go to Mexico!!!!