THINGS I LIKE TO DO WHEN I'M NOT WATCHING TELEVISION
Great question! So many things!
- •Eat snacks
- •Swim in the oceanOne of the many perks of living four blocks from the beach
- •Luxuriate in my bed for as long as possible
- •Online shop but not actually buy thingsI move stuff to my shopping cart and then I get distracted and forget I didn't buy them like three days later but at that point I don't really care. And anyway I've moved on to a different shopping cart by then.
- •Do work at 212 Pier, this weird 24 hour coffee shop near my houseBest place for working (and spotting random famous writers) in Venice/Santa Monica. Decent food, terrible bathrooms, and there's always at least one crazy homeless person, but I love everything about it.
- •Read books on my KindleI especially love it when I finish one book and then can immediately start reading another
- •Take photos
- •Sit on my deck with @shinyunicorn and her dog Pixie
- •Go down to the beach for sunsetI do this pretty much every day, if I happen to be home when it happens. My favorite little indulgence.
- •Smoke weed/drink beerI mean I do these things while I'm watching television sometimes too but also a lot when I'm not because... Well I'm a human being, that's why.
- •People watch on the Venice Boardwalk
- •Walk to my friends houses. They all live within a mile radius of me so it's really convenient.
- •Read about television
- •Think about television
- •Write about television
- •Make lists on ListApp. Clearly.