WEIRD THINGS I DO WHEN I'M ALONE
Following @vp's lead.
- •Talk to myselfAll damn day if I could
- •Pretend my life is a musical and narrate everything that's happening with song (and sometimes dance)So basically just another version of talking to myself
- •One time I downloaded the script to Les Miserables and then played the original Broadway cast recording and sang-read the whole thingMy straight male roommate came home in the middle of that one and was majorly disturbed
- •Try on all my clothes and take pictures of the brilliant new outfit combinations I've come up withAnd then I end up deleting the photos when my phone's storage is full and forgetting about all these creative outfits and declaring "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" as I shake my fist at the universe
- •Shake my fist at the universe
- •Sing old camp songs, forget the words to most of them, destroy my room looking for my old camp songbook, get distracted by something shiny, forget what I was doing in the first place
- •Eat cold cuts from the package with the refrigerator door openColumbus peppered salami is where it's at
- •Read aloud in a British accent
- •Ponder the meaning of lifeThen remember it's 42
- •Cycle through an entire relationship in my head with a guy I've exchanged three messages with on a Tinder
- •Whisper to myselfArguably creepier and weirder than just plain talking, but who cares!? I'm alone and I'm letting my freak flag fly!!!!
- •Everything is a musical when it's just me, or just me with your baby/pet.Suggested by @videodrew