WHEN I TELL PEOPLE I'VE NEVER WATCHED THESE TV SHOWS THEY REACT AS THOUGH I'VE MURDERED SOMEONE
I know, I'm a terrible person.
- •The WireI know.
- •Breaking BadI KNOW.
- •The SopranosI know!
- •The ShieldLess egregious than those first three but still: I know.
- •Twin PeaksI'm sorry. I know I'll love it. I know.
- •Mad MenI've seen bits and pieces but I've never watched a full episode. I know but, seems boring?
- •Gilmore GirlsShocking because it may seem off-brand. I know.
- •Kids in the HallI know. I don't even deserve to write comedy if I haven't seen this show.
- •My So-Called LifeI KNOW! Very off-brand. I'm full of shame over it. I know the characters and the general story but I've never actually watched an episode.
- •Law & OrderUnless the one episode I've seen of Law & Order: SVU counts (but I only watched that because John Stamos was guest-starring and I was writing a Stamos vs. Stamos column for Zap2it.com at the time -- no really. I know!). But I've never watched any of the flagship L&O, or any other episodes of any of its spinoffs for that matter. Sounds impossible to have gone through my TV-viewing life this way but it's not. I know!!!!
- •Mystery Science Theater 3000I know, I'm not a true comedy or science fiction nerd without having watched this. I'm sorry.
- •American IdolSeriously. I know.