WORDS THAT ARE FUN TO SAY IN FRENCH
These are the ones I can think of -- I don't have a reason to speak French anymore so I imagine I'm missing all sorts of aurally interesting words, expressions and new slang. Would love additions!
- •un trucA thing
- •MecGuy. (Learned this one watching tons of tapes of Friends episodes that my semester abroad host family in Paris had left in the TV/VCR in my room. They were the original format but with French subtitles, which turns out to be a great way to learn a language).
- •HippipotameHippopotamus, obviously. Names of animals are really fun to say in French.
- •NanaGirl. Or rather, slang for chick or doll (I think!). Another one I learned from watching Friends -- I loved the way it sounded. I think Joey used it a lot.
- •l'œilthe eye
- •un œufan egg
- •Les SchtroumpfsThe Smurfs
- •FenêtreI've always loved saying this. It's sounds like the letters don't belong with each other.Suggested by @michelle