NEW NYC RESTAURANTS I SHOULD TAKE MY MOM TO THIS WEEKEND
- •The FinchIn Clinton Hill but worth the trip. The chef spent some time at Blue Hill at Stone barns and it shows. Great food, even better vibe. Take an Uber.
- •UplandEasily the best restaurant to open in NYC in a while. Try to hit it early and you might actually get in.
- •CosmeFrom a chef who is a really big deal in Mexico City. Upscale Mexican but not in a Dos Caminos way. Get the duck carnitas.
- •Bowery Meat CompanyFrom Josh Capon of Lure Fishbar/celebrity Instagrams. Basically a cool steakhouse.
- •The EddyOne of my favorite NYC restaurants right now. It's a tiny spot but the food is incredible - $55 tasting menu or a la carte. Excellent wine list and cocktails too.
- •Little ParkA new TriBeCa spot from Andrew Carmellini (Locanda Verde, The Dutch). Mostly vegetable driven dishes, in a good way. Like beet risotto. Cool but not so cool that Mom will feel uncool. Cool?