Things I've Said Outloud or Thought About While Waiting in Line for a Concert
When I'm not at work I think at least 65% of my life is waiting in line for a concert. It's always worth it at the end.
- •Hmm looks like I'm first
- •Shit am I too early again?
- •What time is it?
- •When's the last time I ate something?
- •Stop asking me who's playing tonight and look at the fucking marquee.
- •No I don't have any change.
- •This is the FRONT of the line.
- •No I don't have any extra tickets.
- •No I don't need an extra ticket.
- •The end of the line is THAT way.
- •Is it too dirty to sit on the sidewalk here?
- •Goddamnit I'm starving.