Books I Have Read More Than Once
I don't always reread books but when I do I hardly ever stray from this list...also most of them are series
- •The AlchemistThis book changed my life yo! Made me feel better about my college plan falling to pieces. Shout out Paolo Coehlo
- •The Harry Potter seriesSo good I can't choose just one
- •A Series of Unfortunate EventsThese make me sad happy and sometimes it's what I need
- •The Inheritance SeriesThese books by Christopher Paolini are totes underrated
- •Pride and PrejudiceA daily dose of Darcy never hurt anyone. I don't read it daily more like once every two months.
- •Where The Wild Things AreI have a nephew, he loves this book, also my first college roommate gifted it to me so it's a special book
- •Where The Sidewalk EndsReminds me of good times with my younger brother (side note: he introduced me to many of these books)
- •FlippedMovie and book both good in my opinion. Bonded with my younger sister over Bryce *heart eyes*
- •Great ExpectationsRead it because my brothers didn't want to do it but they also didn't want to fail their freshmen English class so I summarized it for them..I loved it and reread it once a year.