WHAT TO WATCH WHILE TRIPPING, OR: AN ABRIDGED LIST OF THINGS I WATCHED LAST TIME I TRIPPED
Off the top of my head! Requested by Mr. Lev Novak
- •Gray's AnatomyTerrifying/hilarious monologue by Spalding Gray about, eventually, having an eye operation.
- •Robyn and Röyksopp's music video for "SayIt"Horrifying! Talking dogs! Glitchy as hell! Robyn's adorable mullet! I love Robyn.
- •James Blake and Chance the Rapper's music video for "Life Round Here"A perfect chill song
- •Run the Jewels' music video for "Blockbuster Night pt 1"Not chill but fun as hell
- •Jewel's music video for "Intuition"Before its time
- •Pink, Mya, Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Missy Elliott, and Patti Labelle performing "Lady Marmalade" at the GrammysA hot mess
- •The music videos for "Gossip Folk," "Hot Boyz," and "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy ElliottMissy!
- •Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper's music video for "Confident"They are both so hot in this video
- •Chance the Rapper's music video for "Juice"This was meant to watch while tripping
- •Norman Finkelstein and Alan Dershowitz debating whether or not the Dersh is a plagiarizing piece of shit on Democracy Now!So much fun. Norman Finkelstein's voice sounds just like you'd expect it to
- •ABBA's music video for "Head Over Heels"The "SayIt" video of the early '80s. So fucking weird.
- •Comedy Bang! Bang!'s Best of 2014 pt 4 episodeScotty Auks and PFT play the hits! Were YOU there when they crucified our lord? I know it's just a podcast so I didn't watch it but I was getting some weird ass visuals at this time so chill
- •Madonna's music video for "Hung Up"Oof. Does not hold up.