WHAT I MISS ABOUT LA
Though this will mostly be about Venice
- •Abbot KinneyLucked out and lived there for 2yrs. Was most amazing location and never made me want to leave Venice. Ever. Though I'm in NY now and constantly miss kt
- •French Market CafeWas my go-to breakfast spot
- •GjelinasI know it's trendy, but as a Venice local I knew a bunch of the peeps there. Great staff amazing food
- •BeachDo I really need to explain?
- •Downtown LAWas living loft life a block away from skid row. Was amazing and such a lively community
- •MountainsI miss hiking so much! Can start the day surfing and end with a hike all in one day. Friends lived in Topanga Canyon and was awesome
- •Mexican foodWas everywhere and so tasty. My favorite
- •FriendsGood group of friends there made my time living there memorable
- •WeatherAlways sunny in LA. And no humidity!