THOUGHTS ABOUT THOMAS JEFFERSON IN HAMILTON
- •He's not even introduced until Act II
- •Then he waltzes in and is named Secretary of State (just like Hil)
- •He didn't even fight in the revolution?! He was in France the entire time??
- •This line: "Sally, be a lamb, darlin', wontcha open it?" Uh... What. Too soon.
- •When he quotes the Declaration of Independence... That he wrote... And he sounds like Lil Wayne.
- •Throws truth though about taxing whiskey. Be cool, A Ham.
- •He hates on Alexander's clothes - what even?! You guys wear wigs!!! Or wait... Is that really their hair?
- •When he thinks he has dirt on Hamilton, except really Hamilton's just a player.
- •Then he tries to get Hamilton to endorse him - chyeah right. (Except Hamilton does...)
- •Overall, a sassy, classy founding father.